Rumors around town[edit | edit source]
- Goblins have been seen roaming the forest to the north of town. It's said that there's an ancient mine in that direction that could serve as a possible hideout.
- Strange lights have been reported shining out through the canopy in the Hearthwood Forest around dusk and dawn during a new moon.
- It's said that the Shattered Lowlands were the site of a climactic battle in ages long past.
- South of the Kiran River is an expansive swampy area known to townsfolk as the Duskmoor Mire. Occasionally at night, distant drumbeats can be heard emanating from deep within.
- The Broken Strand north of town is known well by wary fishermen and sailors to give it a wide berth.
- There's a copse of trees that grow along the Kiran River that have sap which have arcane properties.
- The seas become mysteriously rough as fisherman have approached the Mistfen Isle.
- A frightened traveler once spoke of a ruined tower that smelled of rotten fish crumbling into the Black Lake to the north.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.